Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somer Thompson




To the parents and family of Somer Thompson, I am so very sorry for your loss.

May God help you all. I will pray for you all.

I too know what it is to lose a child. Our Colleen was take from us when she was twenty.

I am not going to lecture. But all parents must protect their kids, especially the young ones. They cannot ever be left unattended. We must know their whereabouts at all times.

There are very bad people out there. People that must be caught and prosecuted.

2 comments:

  1. What can be said about the loss of a child? I am sorry does not seem to be enough.

    This sweet little girl was tragically taken from her parents and family. The community she lived in and school she attended have lost her too.

    No words can say how much this child will be missed. I think when a child dies, we all die a little.

    ReplyDelete