Friday, January 29, 2010

Obama: Germane and Genuine?


 http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dcnow/2010/01/obama-and-gop-square-off.html

____________________________________________________________________
 
Obama met with GOP leaders today in Baltimore.

We will spare the details. Follow the link above for more of the story.

 Its MOTS - more of the same, different place,  different time.  I watched some of the show.  Lots of I's and me's by the President.  He loves a forum - loves the limelight,  me, me, me.

I am not buying any of it.  This was part of a grand plan  to do more (damage control - via Massachusetts and the Scott Brown win.

He needs to learn that a little trust will go a long way.  His WH needs to learn this also. 

Time will tell if this reach out will work, and have any value.



No comments:

Post a Comment