Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Obama: State of the Union

Hang on to your hats.

This address should be very special. Watch him use the words, I and me.

I predict you will hear "new and distorted" numbers and statistics that no one but Obama and his WH knows about.

Lets hope its not as bad as Valerie Jarrettes' thousands of jobs remark.  And Robert Gibb's 1.5 jobs created remark.  And David Axelrod's 2 million job remark.


Just watch.  It will be utterly amazing.  Your head will be spinning when Obama starts his spin and is done with the lies. We might not hear "You Lie" - but plenty will be thinking of it.

He is going to make everything look great -  and he will diminish  the problems as if they did not hardly exist.

He will probably outline his new select government spending freeze.  And how he going to help the middle class -
(to hell with everyone else).  This will be more of his nonsense.

Keep track of the lies, distortions. You will see lots of smoke and mirrors. He is the master, he will mystify - some, but not all.

Watch for all the phony smiles from his corrupt buddies, like Pelosi,  Dood,  Reid, and others,  you know the list.
This will be fun. 


I am planning to watch this spectacle, I only hope I can sleep after he is finished with his speech.  I just know I am going to have a headache.  So I will just take a few ibuprofen  before he starts.







No comments:

Post a Comment